With 11 breweries in just 5 square miles, Ballard has become a tourist destination for beer. In fact, Ballard is home to more breweries than any other Seattle or Portland neighborhood. If you include Fremont and other next door neighborhoods, there are 19 breweries!
Join your local Big Ten alums for an outing to visit five of these breweries over four hours. We’ll be stopping for 45 minutes at each location. There’s no fee to join, and no registration required. Feel free to join us for as much of the outing as you’d like!
Here’s the plan:
- 3:00 - Reuben’s Brews @ 5010 14th Avenue NW
- 3:45 - Populuxe Brewing @ 826 NW 49th Street
- 4:30 - Lucky Envelope Brewing @ 907 NW 50th Street
- 5:15 - OBEC Brewing @ 1144 NW 52nd Street
- 6:00 - Stoup Brewing @ 1108 NW 52nd Street