Catch up with Lauren, Margot, Bryce, Grace and Donald, the 2014 recipients of the University of Michigan Club of Seattle's Roby M. Burley Scholarship. These students were selected by our scholarship committee as the most promising students based on their performance in the classroom and their engagement on campus. Hear why they chose Michigan and what they're up to on campus.
This year's recipients are:
- Lauren Roth | Senior | Organizational Studies | Mercer Island
- Margot Smith | Senior | Industrial and Operations Engineering | Sammamish
- Bryce Remington | Junior | Business | Woodinville
- Grace Wan | Sophomore | Political Science | Economics and French | Sammamish
- Donald Chao | Sophomore | Business | Bellevue
We hope that you'll consider making a contribution to ensure the best and brightest students from Washington state can continue to attend the University of Michigan.
You can also make a donation by calling the gift line at 734-647-6179 or toll free at 888-518-7888. Be sure to direct your gift to the Roby M. Burley Scholarship Fund - 724500 in the Fin Aid-Grants/Loans/Work study category.